The package includes:
- Comfortable accommodation in various rooms and apartments
- Diversified buffet breakfasts
- Buffet boards with mineral water served at Ester Restaurant from 5:00 p.m. till 7:00 p.m.
- Outside parking
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Wellness zone access (swimming pool, jacuzzi, saunas zone)
- 10% off for a’la carte menu from Ester Restaurant
- 15% off for the second Yonelle cosmetic from Diamond line
- Special rates for SPA treatments in a special package “Winter Cover”
* In case of a stay longer than one night, there will be a local charge paid directly at the hotel amounting to 2 PLN/person/night (according to the resolution of city Council of Kazimierz Dolny no. XII/90/15).
- Breakfasts available from 7:00 a.m. till 10:00 a.m. (from Monday to Friday) and from 8:00 a.m. till 11:00 a.m. (on Saturday and Sunday).
- Boards from a short menu with a mineral water; served from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Ester Restaurant
Sports and entertainment
- Unlimited access to Nordic Walking poles (according to the availability)
- Pool tables (paid additionally)
Wellness & SPA
- Swimming pool (children up to 16 years old may use the swimming pool till 7:00 p.m.)
- Finnish sauna opened every day from 10:00 a.m.
- Steam bath available from Monday to Thursday from 3:00 p.m., from Friday to Sunday from 8:00 a.m.
- Water geysers
- Counter current massage jets
- Mini fountain with sunbeds for relaxation
- Steam bath with aromatherapy
- Sunbeds and swimming pool towels
-Unlimited access to the relaxation zone within the opening hours for the guests using SPA treatments.
Attractions and location
At the hotel:
- Viewing terrace on the 3rd floor
- Swimming pool for the whole family
- Embassy of SPA health and beauty
- Pool tables
- Bicycle rental
- Nordic walking poles
- Water equipment rental
- Historical trails walks
- Boat cruises on Vistula river
- Nadwiślańskie Museum
Numerous galleries and exhibitions in Kazimierz